
Once in a while I need to paint something close up. I don't even know the name of this flowering shrub, but its flower is a brilliant white. (15" X 22") $125.00
Couple of Portraits and a Figure
-
Couple of Portraits and a Figure
Sketches of the long pose “D” provided in a life drawing session for a
second week from a different vantage poin...
3 days ago


8 comments:
So pretty!
when did you do this??
Yesterday.
The difused background really highlights the subject in the foreground. Very well done.
Thanks, Villager.
Your paintings inspire me to take my watercolour things out. The flowers are white hibiscus..Very refreshing!
I really like this painting, Brent. The complexity of your foliage and flowers is complimented nicely by your wet-into-wet background. Just beautiful.
Thanks, everyone. Additionally, thanks to srm51.I now know the name of the flowering plant.
Post a Comment