Wednesday, September 7, 2011

CARL'S BURGER

A painting I did almost 25 years ago. This establishment existed before the Carl's Burger franchise and was not involved with it at all. (The building on the right was demolished several years ago.)

After some fast talking by one of my friends, I relented and sold it to her. I later regretted selling it, but regretted even more not having a photo record of it. After I mentioned this to one of the friend's daughters, I received a surprise email. Thanks Heather and Mo, and of course Eve. (22" x 30"). No longer in my collection.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So different from your usual colors and style. Painting has lots of mood and history.
Jean

Brent Perkins said...

Unfortunately, the deep purples didn't come through in the photo, but I'm grateful just to have a record of the painting.