A delicate wild flower found in this area and overall in the Great Basin. (22" x 15")
Figure and Portrait
-
Figure and Portrait
A couple of sketches from the pose “J” provided in a costumed session
yesterday afternoon.
Figure: 14”x 17” ink and watercolo...
15 hours ago


5 comments:
This flower is so beautiful. You did a fantatic job.
Thank you, W. Latrane Barton.
Brent, I have always held a talented watercolorist in highest esteem, as I work in oils (a medium I find more forgiving...You are truly an artist! I love your work, and will certainly keep you on my list as someone whose work I would like to own. You will be hearing from me again. By the way, your photographs are wonderful. I really am enjoying the images you have captured both with paint and in pictures.
Thank you very much, Tile Lady. I appreciate all of your comments.
I love this one. I am quite fond of flowers, and this one is lovely. Of course, your portrayal is stunning as usual.
Post a Comment