Gorgeous, Brent. You really captured the volume and shape of the tree at the same time as the feeling of leaves and light! I'm in awe--for me, trees must be the very hardest to paint satisfactorily.
Thanks, Laura. I'm going on my 26th year of trying to interpret nature, especially trees. It's been challenging but well worth the effort. And I'm in awe of the way you make your watercolors seem effortless, clean, clear, and beautiful.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Please spend some time here. I hope you enjoy my paintings. I'm not a professional artist--although I've sold paintings--and I don't have aspirations for becoming one. The fact that I enjoy painting is all the motivation I need to keep dipping the brush and slapping on the paint. I believe there are thousands of other painters who hold a similar philosophy. As you can see I have several categories (collections) listed below that you can view. Once again, enjoy your visit. Bookmark and return again. I appreciate your kind remarks.
2 comments:
Gorgeous, Brent. You really captured the volume and shape of the tree at the same time as the feeling of leaves and light! I'm in awe--for me, trees must be the very hardest to paint satisfactorily.
Thanks, Laura. I'm going on my 26th year of trying to interpret nature, especially trees. It's been challenging but well worth the effort. And I'm in awe of the way you make your watercolors seem effortless, clean, clear, and beautiful.
Post a Comment