Sitting Cowboy Figure and Portrait
-
Sitting Cowboy Figure and Portrait
A couple of my sketches of the pose “S” provided at a costumed life drawing
session last Friday afternoon.
Figur...
1 day ago

3 comments:
Brent your watercolors are wonderful!!! I will enjoy visiting your blog again and again. This painting is gives me a felling of vastness...very nice :)
Thank you, Janice. You are indeed perceptive because top-of-the- mountain vastness is the impression I wanted to convey. I only wish the yellows would transfer more accurately from painting to photograph. They are much richer in the painting.
Sorry about my spelling in my first comment Brent. I was so excited to leave it that I didn't edit it :) I list on Ebay and Etsy so I know how hard it is to get scanned colors to show up true, what the artist actually put to paper or canvas. But don't worry Brent, your paintings are beautiful~~~
Post a Comment