I used a little white gouache in this painting, mainly because I didn't want to use masking fluid, which when applied tends to damage the paper--at least when I use it. LOL. (22" x 15") $45.00
Couple of Portraits and a Figure
-
Couple of Portraits and a Figure
Sketches of the long pose “D” provided in a life drawing session for a
second week from a different vantage poin...
1 day ago

4 comments:
I'll have to have you teach me that process when I get back to Caliente. I really like this grove picture. I'm still concentrating on ink and watercolor or just ink alone.
Thanks Bryan, I'm looking forward to painting with you again.
I remember you! Good to see you're still painting super watercolors, all of them clean and crisp. bravo, Brent
Nick,thanks for your comment. From where do you remember me? Just curious.
Post a Comment