Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A NOVEL


Okay, I'm not a novelist, but I did write a novel, and I finally got it onto Amazon.com (with a little help from my son) in the Kindle Book category. The book is a fiction set in the future and is a tale about the Mexican Army's invasion of the American Southwest. Two characters caught up in the invasion travel from Phoenix to Tucson and encounter dangers along the way and upon their arrival in Tucson. I set the Kindle price at $3.99, so if you're interested you can search it out on Amazon. (Sorry, there's no money back guarantee. LOL)

3 comments:

rsheedy said...

Very cool!! When I get a Kindle, I will check it out for sure!

Melanie said...

Congratulations! That's so cool, writing a novel. I don't have Kindle yet, but someday.

Brent Perkins said...

You don't need a Kindle reader because Amazon offers a free app to use to download E books.