Love the title, love the colors. This one really sings on the paper! I so enjoy stopping over and seeing what you've been doing, although I don't get to visit as often as I used to do. When I stop by, I imagine you sitting out in this landscape, painting or planning your painting, seeing this beautiful countryside all around.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Please spend some time here. I hope you enjoy my paintings. I'm not a professional artist--although I've sold paintings--and I don't have aspirations for becoming one. The fact that I enjoy painting is all the motivation I need to keep dipping the brush and slapping on the paint. I believe there are thousands of other painters who hold a similar philosophy. As you can see I have several categories (collections) listed below that you can view. Once again, enjoy your visit. Bookmark and return again. I appreciate your kind remarks.
7 comments:
Gorgeous! I love Boulder Mountain.
Beautiful contrast colors. Wonderful atmosphere.
Regards
these colors are stunning!
This is beautiful . Colors are wonderful. I live in Fl. but did live for a while north of S
Brent, this is really beautiful. Your colors just connect ... love it. Thank you for sharing your art.
Love the title, love the colors. This one really sings on the paper! I so enjoy stopping over and seeing what you've been doing, although I don't get to visit as often as I used to do. When I stop by, I imagine you sitting out in this landscape, painting or planning your painting, seeing this beautiful countryside all around.
refreshingly diferent...
Thanks, everyone!
Post a Comment