Sitting Cowboy Figure and Portrait
-
Sitting Cowboy Figure and Portrait
A couple of my sketches of the pose “S” provided at a costumed life drawing
session last Friday afternoon.
Figur...
1 day ago
Another shot of Baker Creek which is located in the Great Basin National Park. Great Basin National Park lies on the Utah/Nevada boundary east of Ely, Nevada. You can also find Lehman Cave in the park. Rangers take daily 90 minute tours of the cave (several a day.) Very interesting place. (22" x 15") $95.00
3 comments:
Brilliant...this one! Great colors, very perky.
This is very nice and fresh. I've been on a "green kick" recently, and notice the color everywhere now. I like how you used it in your last two paintings, very free and exuberant.
Thanks, Arti. Thanks, Mineke. I guess I've been on a green kick for quite a while. Sometimes it's a challenge to get the right combinations.
Post a Comment